Pearl flutes are widely regarded as being friendly and responsive and this is no exception. Hand finished solid headjoint with silver plated body and keywork. Open hole with offset G, with E mechanism, pointed key arms and C footjoint.
- Handmade .925 solid silver 'Forza' headjoint, lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Open holes
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- C footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- One-piece core-bar construction: The One-Piece Core-Bar construction of all Pearl Flute eliminates many of the wear and tear problems associated with traditionally constructed flute, specifically in the areas of the high C key and the king post next to the F# key.
- Pearl has designed one rod that extends from high C through the king post resulting in an extremely reliable mechanism that plays more comfortably, stays in adjustment longer and is easier to service
- Pinless mechanism: The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flute have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. Plus, socket-head screws are inserted from the underside of the key work, preventing the entry of perspiration into the mechanism
Pearl F665RE - Silver Forza Head, E-Mech, offset, ring key.