The Premium 10.5" Bass Trombone gig bag is the perfect bag for a musician who needs to carry their instrument on the road. This Bass Trombone case's new design allows you to fully open the main compartment of the bag and access your trombone with ease, perfect for quick access when travelling.
These gig bags are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
On the inside, the bag is constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, offering extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, moulded base and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last.
On the inside, your bass trombone will be housed safely inside a 30mm high density light-weight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining. To give added protection, inside the main compartment of the bag there is a removable, soft padded collar that can be adjusted and moulded to the shape and size of the instrument.
There is also a separate zipped pocket to store the slide, which can also easily accessed.
Packed with Pockets & Features!
Each Premium 10.5" Bass Trombone bag comes equipped with:
- Fusion's own Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back.
- A zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand.
- Lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
- Three pockets to the front of the bag allowing plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces and any other accessories you might need.
- Compatible with our Fuse-On system, letting you add extra space for more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop.