Stentor limited edition 1700 4/4 violin outfit with quality oblong case and bow.
Engraving of ‘STENTOR XXV’ on the back of this instrument really sets it apart from other violins.
See the difference immediately with its Oil varnish finish.
- Front – North American Spruce with straight grain.
- Fully inlaid wood purfling.
- Maple back, sides and neck.
- Gabon Ebony fingerboard, nut & pegs.
- Guarneri style chinrest.
- Aubert Bridge.
- Lightweight tailpiece with 4 x fine tuning.
- Full mounted bow with decorative inlay, ebony frog and Massaranduba/brazilwood stick.
- Oblong polycore case with fitted interior, back pack straps, protective cover blanket & Hygrometer.
- Blue & Red decorative highlight stripes.
- Reflective stripe.
Stentor 25th Anniversary Violin