The Premium Tenor Saxophone gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. This Tenor Saxophone case is available in four colours with commuter-friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Tenor Saxophone bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
Your Tenor Saxophone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the padded sleeve provided, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
Packed with Pockets & Features!
The Premium Tenor Saxophone gig bag features;
- Three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music.
- Plenty of space for pencils, reeds and any other accessories you might need.
- Soft rubber handles and zip pulls.
- A robust moulded base and a hard wearing finish.
- A rear zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight when carried by hand.
- Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when its on your back.
- Lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag.
This bag incorporates our unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
If you want extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with our line of accessory bags