Need to carry your euphonium around safely as you travel? Our Premium Euphonium gig bag is perfect for the travelling professional musician.
With its lightweight, ergonomic design, our Premium Euphonium case is the ideal companion for any professional, touring player.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
On the outside, our Premium Euphonium bag is constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, offering great protection from the trials of travel.
The bag is available in four colours, with commuter friendly reflective panels and print ideal for cyclists or pedestrians. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back.
On the inside, your Euphonium will be stored safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the padded sleeve provided, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
Packed with Pockets & Features!
Each Premium Euphonium bag comes equipped with:
- Soft rubber handles and zip pulls.
- A robust rubberised PU / honeycombed base, corner protectors and a hardwearing finish.
- A rear zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight when carried by hand.
- An address tag, lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
- Three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music.
- Plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need.
- Compatible with our Fuse-On system, letting you add extra space for more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop.
Why not add one of our Fuse-On bags for even more storage! (The "Fuse-on" bag that will best fit the Euphonium bag is the Large Backpack. The Small & Medium Backpacks are too narrow for this product.)