The Premium Tenor Saxophone gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. This Tenor Saxophone case is available in four colours with commuter-friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Tenor Saxophone bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
Your Tenor Saxophone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the padded sleeve provided, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
Packed with Pockets & Features!
The Premium Tenor Saxophone gig bag features;
- Three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music.
- Plenty of space for pencils, reeds and any other accessories you might need.
- Soft rubber handles and zip pulls.
- A robust moulded base and a hard wearing finish.
- A rear zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight when carried by hand.
- Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when its on your back.
- Lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag.