The Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone gig bag is the perfect bag for a musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. The new design allows you to fully open the main compartment of the bag and access your trombone with ease.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
- Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant ripstop material, the Fusion Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
- With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, moulded base and a hard wearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last.
- These gig bags are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print - a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
- The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own ‘Flow-System’ similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back.
- At the rear of the ‘Flow-System’ is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
- Your Tenor Trombone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5") high density light-weight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
- The bag holds a Tenor Trombone with a bell size up to 9.5"